Sunday, December 31, 2006

Set Diary for “The Cumming of Jizzus”


Day 1
(November 11th 2006)

It was a day at least 4 months in the making. It was somewhere about that long since scriptwriter Karina Jordi provided us with the script/idea we’d need to roll this project in motion, and investors had been nailed down. The project?

Cinema Sewer presents: THE CUMMING OF JIZZUS.

The relatively short 4 hour shoot for the first day of creating this triple X bible story provided some very exciting results. Chelsea Chainsaw directing, myself producing, doing sound (and doing whatever else I could on set to make things go smoothly), and "The Filthy Swede" and Jelena on Camera -- deftly capturing all the action.


It looked as if things might have fallen through right off the bat when the guy in charge of getting us a camera, lights, and sound recording equipment totally let us down -- for excuses that I never really properly cared to take the time to understand. I’m told that he later had the gall to phone and ask when the shoot was so that he could come by and check it out. This type of shit where you have to rely on other people (who could very well punk out) is the reason I’ve never gone into film making of any kind up to this point. I've instead stuck to self-publishing and drawing perverted comics... where I’m the director, actor, cameraman, and distributor. No one to blame for not showing up but myself.
Click Here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home