Monday, September 18, 2006

Fire Leads Police to Marijuana Bust

Neighbors were shocked on Thursday when they discovered that a house in their quiet neighborhood was discovered to have had commercial marijuana inside of it.

The discovery came about due to an electrical fire at the residence. Fire officials say that the electrical box used to route extra power to the hydroponic system overheated and caused the fire.

Investigators found more then 700 marijuana plants inside the residence that they estimated to be worth $1.7 million.

Derrol Nail has more on neighborhood reaction to the bust.


Post a Comment

<< Home