Thursday, July 13, 2006

KNIGHTLEY STUNNED BY DIGITAL BUST ENHANCEMENT


KEIRA KNIGHTLEY was shocked when she saw the first movie posters for her film KING ARTHUR, because her breasts were digitally enhanced to a ridiculous size. The actress played GUINEVERE in the film and was stunned to see her normally modest bust spilling out of her corset in promotional posters. She explains, "Those things certainly weren't mine! I remember we had an interesting discussion when (the studio) said, 'We want to make them slightly larger. And you'll get approval.' "I was like, 'OK, fine. I honestly don't give a s**t.' But then they showed me the first copy and these things must have been double Es, and they were down to my knees! "I was like, 'I don't mind you making them bigger, but don't give me f**king droopy breasts! They look like your grandmother's t**s!' So, for the posters, they were back to the C-cup." It wasn't the only time the star was left devastated by her small chest - the editors of an unnamed women's glossy insisted her chest would have to be photographically enhanced before they'd consider putting the Brit on the cover. She tells Elle magazine, "I did one magazine and found out you're not actually allowed to be on their cover without at least a C-cup because it turns people off. "Apparently they've done the market research and found that women want to see no less than a C-cup on other women... so they made my t**s bigger."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home