Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A Great Review Of Clearks 2 By ChrsBlck


Im a big Clerks fan. I stopped counting how many times I've seen the first movie after 80. My opinion of second installment was splendid. This was the first movie that I witnessed most of the folks in the theater came to see it alone. For once I wasn't the only one.

Because I'm the Self Proclaimed e301 TV critic, not movie critic, I'll keep my review short and sweet.

Kevin made sure to please the hard core fans by peppering in lots of the first movie jokes, but I was way pleased with the new ones.

Not to ruin ANYTHING for those who haven't seen it, (WHY THE HELL HAVEN'T YOU?!) try to keep the potty breaks to a minimum so's not to miss : the cameos like Jason Lee, the AWESOME debate over Lord Of The Rings versus Star Wars trilogys (Randal's imitation was perfection), tear jerking speeches (yes, I had to wipe a tear or two), and the very surpising Musical Number.

Like every movie on the planet, by the end of it's ninety minutes, all loose ends were tied. I was the only one left in the theater thru the end credits. They only really missed lots of cool thank yous.
Lastly, a note to the writer.

Dear Kevin, I beg for a Clerks trilogy.

  • Click Here For More
  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger chrsblck said...

    Thanks for the props man!

    8:26 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home