Saturday, July 01, 2006

Free Melissa Midwest



Despite her superstar web model status, it can't be easy being Melissa "Midwest" Harrington this month: first she's the subject of a widespread backlash in the adult webmaster community due to her alleged overzealous dildo use on a fellow model during a video shoot, and now a Nebraska judge has found her guilty of violating a public decency ordinance after she hosted a wet t-shirt contest at a Lincoln bar last spring: "Police said Harrington conducted the show while topless. Harrington argued that she was not nude from the waist up, because she covered her nipples and areolae with pink paint." While she potentially faces eight months in jail when she's sentenced in August, Melissa isn't going down without a fight: "I also can't believe I lost, I mean the officer lied in under oath during my trial. I have since filed a complaint against him and hired a special attorney to look into that. If we are talking about breaking laws I think perjury by a Lincoln Police Officer is a lot worse then my breast being covered with the wrong material."
  • More Pics Here
  • Via
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home