Saturday, July 08, 2006

Everyone Is To Stupid

What the hell is wrong with people today everyone is to fucking stupid. Not any one reading this of course if you are reading my blog you are not stupid a little perverse maybe but definitely not stupid. I’m talking about the rest of humanity am I just a cynical asshole or are there just no people left who are just decent honest intelligent human beings. I couldn't sleep so I decided to go to a chat room something I have not done in years. Then I realize why I have not gone to a chat room in years I hate stupid people. I just sat there for a wile and watched the mindless ignorant crap spewing from peoples fingertips and appearing on my screen. I truly don't get it why is it I cant seem to find any one I can relate to. I’m 23 and I cant relate to any one my one age. I have no friends not because people don’t like me quite the opposite. I had to tell everyone I know I was moving to a different state and change my phone number just to get my old friends to leave me alone and they still send me emails asking me why we never hang out. We don’t hang out because all they ever want to do is get drunk and smoke pot. Don’t get me wrong I have nothing against smoking pot I used to smoke lots of pot but there’s more to life than getting high and that’s all they care about. I’m starting to think its me that im just a jaded cynical asshole.

1 Comments:

Blogger wiseguy563 said...

My wife tells everyone before she brings them home, prior to meeting me for the first time, that I do not "play well with others". The world is full of stupid people, you just have to accept it. I do good now at getting along with other people and being social, it just takes practice. Or you need to marry a very people oriented woman, like I did, to make up for the fact that you don't like stupid people. I have been visiting this site lately, great stuff. I am almost up to date.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home