Friday, June 09, 2006

Gaming Summit Asks: How Can More Sex Be Worked Into Video Games?


Gaming professionals and enthusiasts are talking about sex in video games Thursday in San Francisco, the epicenter of American game development and the staging ground for the Summer of Love.

And what the 150 developers, gamers, lawyers and sex-industry professionals gathered for the inaugural Sex in Video Games Conference want is more of it, not less.

"The perception is video games are for kids," said Brenda Brathwaite, a veteran game designer and the conference organizer. "But people have a right to do this. Don't tell me I have to abide by this little Disney-esque palette. I may never even use the hard-core end of the palette in any game I make. But don't tell me I can't do that."
  • Full Story Here
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home