Saturday, June 17, 2006

Comments

I never really thought that people would actually read this blog or especially that they would leave comments on it so I wasn’t really checking the comment section until today when I went to watch the bloodhound gang video I posted on Wednesday and noticed a comment on it left by Korson. I was amazed that someone not only would leave a comment on my blog but that it wasn’t someone leaving me hate mail. I promptly went through every post I had put up and read every comment that had been left over time and I couldn’t believe the positive responses I have gotten from people it is really wonderful to know that people enjoy reading this blog I have changed the settings so that any time a comment is left it will send me an email so I will be sure and read it and if anyone would like to contact me personally I can be reached at The_Asphole@yahoo.com I have also added a new section to my links called friends of the asphole for anyone who would like to have there blog added to my links. So to Korson, Springoddess and the rest of you who take the time out of your busy lives to read my blog and leave the wonderful comments that you have left I thank you from the bottom of my heart it means a lot to know you enjoy reading my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home