Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Sam needs a favour


We interrupt this blog to bring you an important public service announcement: It seems our Sexy Samantha 38G has got herself in a bit of a kerfuddle over a magazine’s misrepresentation of her - or, more accurately, a lack thereof - and has requested our assistance to help rectify their blatant oversight. If you’ll permit me to turn the blog over to Sam for a moment…

“The people at anemagazine out right lied to me. They were supposed to do an article on me to make up for the fact that my website was not mentioned in the issue with me on the cover. Oh, they had no problem using my image to get people’s attention. But never once plugged my site as was promised. I ask all my fans to write [edit: e-mail addy removed] a nasty note. It would greatly help me show them that I am more than just one girl. Thanks, Sam”

  • Full Story Here
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home